Tuesday, March 18, 2014

In Search of a New Look

It has been close to 7 years since I have actually cut my hair, though I color it often (perks of kids and grey hairs) I have not cut it since before my youngest was born.
Needless to say I am WAY over due.
I have debated and put it off for so long...
Now it is time to break down and just do it!
So here are the ideas that I am looking at...
(All styles were found on Pinterest)
Style 1
Style 2

Style 3

Style 4
I like the medium length as a mom and photographer it is important for me to be able to just wash and go and probably end up sticking it in a ponytail some days but I want to have the options to make it look like I spent FOREVER on it when it really only took 5 minutes to do LOL.
Needless to say with 3 girls bathroom time is scarce in our one bathroom house :/
Here is what my hair is like now...


 
It is hard to tell the length of this in the image but it goes to the small of my back...
 
I would LOVE to hear which cut you like the best!
So lets hear it....

No comments:

Post a Comment