Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bubble Busting Brats!

That's right I said it!

I know what you are thinking, I am ALWAYS bitch, pissing and moaning that they are growing up too fast... I get it...

As a mom we look forward and cherish our children's firsts, from their first word to their first college roommate and EVERYTHING in between.

As a mom of 3 you STILL cherish these little milestones in their lives for each one because let's face it... ALL kids are different. They each have things they are excited for in life and then there are some that when mommy makes a HUGE deal out of it they insert the eye roll and scream inside "Really?!"

Needless to say my little mommy bubble has been busted this week....


My older two girls have "come of age" to do certain lady things like shave their legs, expect visits from Aunt Flo and wear bras....

The hubby and I are ready to turn back time but honestly I was so VERY excited to "teach" the middle one how to shave this week...

I dedicated time last year with the oldest to "teach" her and she was SO NOT thrilled at the process... with my middle daughter being more girly and all things grown up I KNEW we would have a better bonding experience with this life lesson of being a girl...

Well I was...

WRONG!


Apparently Miss Nosey Britches paid attention to D's lessons last year...

I went to show her and she was like ok I got this you can leave now....

UGH!
REALLY?!

BUBBLE BUSTED!



I was whining to the hubby she took all my mommy glory...
I am PRETTY sure he rolled his eyes at me...

So I walked away and what do I see out of the corner of my eye I pass by the middle ones room?

My 7 year old trying on big sisters bras...

COME ON NOW!

She was also in and out watching her sister shave
 (I make them shave on the edge of the tub with shorts on for any possible skin removal that may occur)

Then asking when she could start... I told her she had about 5 years and she looked at me like I was the crazy one...

Sigh...


My "babies" are no longer babies, they are growing up...
into...
bubble busting brats I tell ya!

Here are the culprits...

Oldest Bubble Buster and the Ring Leader!

My Youngest and soon to be the Pro Bubble Buster...

The Middle Bubble Buster currently taking all of my mommy glory!
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. lmfao Love it, love this blog super awesome poor you I guess the only thing left is to leave yourself open to whatever they need you for, you still wear the mommy pants house. lol =0)

    You got me laughing at the part when you introduced your oldest as the Ring Leader, way too funny you're an awesome mom.

    Just Fluttering Around

    ReplyDelete