Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Celebration recap!

First I have to say that I am SO sorry we are so behind on the blog!
For some odd reason I have not been able to access our blog... Got to LOVE technology right?
 
 
SO here we are again able to get a post in... what a better way to start then to share our weekend experience with you all.
 
As you all saw last weekend it was my middle daughters birthday and we were delaying the celebration to mash it in with my dirty (coughs) 30 and our house warming party.
 
 
I took the 4th off in order to be able to fully enjoy the day celebrating so many milestones in our life.
I have not had a Saturday off since I started back work and I was so thankful that I did!
 
We were very blessed to enjoy our night with many friends and family even though we were missing so many key people our thoughts were with them!
 
We enjoyed a spaghetti dinner, drinks, laughter, gifts and most important CAKE!
 
Here is a recap in pics!
 
Enjoy!
 





 
I totally slacked a photographer this weekend! :(
 
Thank you to everyone who called, texted, came by, Facebook-ed and made our special days even more special! We are VERY blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment