Friday, September 26, 2014

It's Been How Many Years?: A Birthday Tribute

This last week has been a BUSY one for birthdays in our family. The 23rd was my dads, yesterday was my god-daughters/neices and tomorrow is my middle daughters! 

I am not really sure why they all couldn't sync and have birthdays on the same day but God wanted this week to be full of celebrating life and boy let me tell you if we didnt all live in different states we would be FULL of cake and of course aged liquor (you know for dad)...

My "lil" Lo is turning the ripe old age of 11 and it seems to have gone by so very very fast!

Her birth story is one I will never forget (my only all natural no drugs no epidural cane on her own time baby) 
She has grown to be such a sweet, sassy, smart little mamma and I couldn't be prouder!

Lo is the rock out of my three girls. She is the peace keeper, the mamma (or so she thinks) when I am not home and the most helpful thing when I need an extra pair of hands.

She isn't a fighter but a lover and wears her heart on her sleeve.
TOTAL opposite of my other two.

She is my dare devil and my go getter.

She is my mini me (personality wise) 

My world would never be complete with iut this child of mine and thiugh she was unexpected she is SO VERY VERY VERY much needed in this mammals life!

To my sweet Lo,
May your life bring you more joy than you have brought me, may you continue to love with all your heart and NEVER stop dreaming. No matter what life brings your way always know mommy is here. You are so very special to every life that you touch and I could not be prouder to call you my daughter.

Here are some pictures of Lo from the last 11 years! 
Here is to many more!  






No comments:

Post a Comment