Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tatted Tuesday: A Sleeve in Progress

Well since my automated programing did not work this week here is a late post:
 
This is Phase Two of the sleeve I have envisioned for myself.
Since I grew up in So Cal the beach is my favorite place to be... downfall... I live in Arkansas...
NO BEACHES! (Sorry folks I do not count the lakes)
 
So I thought I would carry the beach with me wherever I go AND I will add pieces that stand tribute for certain things and people.
 
This particular one does not have a hidden meaning but I love it all the same.
 
For our 7 year wedding anniversary we went and added on to my sleeve and I was SO excited!
I started this process almost a year ago and I am being PICKY on what to add and where to put it!
 
Thanks to Anchor Tattoo and Piercing Studio here in Bryant Arkansas not only to I get a CLEAN shop but I always get the best artist in town Chad! I recommend him and the shop to anyone who asks me where I have gotten work done! They are a great shop so if you are in the area and need some ink CHECK them out!
 
Here is the tat and the stats:
 
 
Location: Left forearm
Design: Tribal Turtle
Time: 1-1 1/2 hours
Pain Scale from 1-10: 1 in most areas 2 to more sensitive
 
 
 
Share your ink and it's story with us at jonsigurl@yahoo.com subject Tattoo and have it featured on our blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment