Friday, March 21, 2014

3 Things that I am Lovin'

I have found some new favorites that I am totally loving!
 
1. The Catcher in the Rye
 This book was recommended by my godfather who was kind enough to lend me his copy. I read two chapters every night to de stress from the day. I am only half way through it but I am hooked. I know what you are thinking if I am so hooked then why only two chapters a night?
Well I really want to take it all in and take my time with it. It is a classic you know :)

2. Vitamins All Around :)



 I know I shouldn't have waited til I was almost (coughs) 30 to start taking these things but what can I say I am not as young as I used to be and I was in desperate need to get a healthier lifestyle.
Up until I started taking these I was tired ALL the time no matter how much I slept. Sleeping all the time was not getting anything done and since I started the vitamin kick, I started the kids on one too. I think that since we are not the healthiest eaters in the world and one is vegetarian it was important to add this to all of our daily routines. The hubby also has some but I am not sure he is loving his as much as me LOL

3: Arbor Mist Cranberry Twist

I LOVE cranberry juice, I always have, my grandma got me hooked as a kid and though I don't drink it very often anymore I do enjoy getting a bottle every once in a while.
The hubby brought this home for me one day last week and I am so very glad he did. I am totally loving it.
 
What are your favorite things right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment