Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Our Lastest Obsessions

Summer is here and we have some new obsessions to share!
 
 
1: Iced water with Lemon Juice:
With the heat rising I have found myself drinking several glasses of water a day.
Anyone that knows me can tell you this is odd behavior for me.
 
 

 
2: Pinterest....again...
 
With our summer project in full swing I have been utilizing this app like CRAZY again, I don't think that there is a day where I don't check it out even if it is for only 5 minutes...
Needless to say the Hubby will be hating me and the app before too long...

 
3: MGD: Miller Genuine Draft Beer
 
When my dad was down this last weekend he left some here for me and I think I have found my newest fav relaxer :)
 
4: Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino from Starbucks
 
When they came out with this summer flavor last year I had to try and and needless to say when I do get to treat my self to this special treat if it is in season it is in my hand :)
 
5: Fiber One: Fiber Bars
So the hubby went on a "health" trip sorta and got hooked on these at work.
I tried them and they were better than I expected!
I try to keep a few in my purse for the kids to snack on when running errands and I like to eat them if I am not in the mood for real food because of the heat or the daily to do list.
 
Have you tried any of these?
If so what is your favorite and why?
 

6: Baby gifts!
 
This next year me and the hubby are both excited about babies from both sides of the family, his brother and girlfriend are expecting their first in February 2015, and my cousin and his wife are also expecting their first in November 2014!!
I LOVE babies and needless to say we are just waiting on the news on who is having what. (As I was typing this my cousin is having a girl!!!! The text came through just in time)
I am window shopping and brainstorming as we wait...

 
7: Wedding Gifts:
I love buying for other people and I think that this is something I am good at...
Not only are we expecting 2 babies to join the family but we are also expecting two weddings next Summer/Fall. Two of the hubby's brothers are getting married and we can not be more excited for them... SO of course this just means MORE SHOPPING!
 

 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment