Thursday, July 17, 2014

Back to School 2014-2015

We are just shy of one month until we are back to the routine of school.
It is hard to believe this year we will have a 7th grader, a 5th grader, and a 2nd grader!
 
 
 
This year is especially exciting since this year will be the older two last year in Middle School and Elementary school. I am excited for graduations and seeing how much they grow in this school year and see how much more my 2nd grader learns in her basics of reading, math and spelling.
 
 
Yesterday we received our school supply lists and this mamma was NOT ready for it.
I am surprised at the list this year and everything that we have to have but the hubby is not worried.
 
I LOVE back to school shopping with the kids and I think that it is always fun to do.
The youngest has already claimed for everything to be pink :)
 
Do you like to back to school shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment