Tuesday, February 25, 2014

10 things I am obsessed with

Thought this would be a fun topic to cover today since we had a BORING Monday...
I wanted to share the 10 items I am obsessed with right now besides the obvious things like my kids, photography, my blogs, facebook, school, etc....
Please note that these are not in any particular order. :) 
SO here we go 10 things I am obsessed with ....

One:
 BK's Iced Coffee either in Vanilla or Caramel!
Granted I would prefer DD or Starbucks but BK is local for me and I can drop kids off at school swing through the drive thru and be back home in time to get my little Bray so it is a win win in my book.
And a little over $2 for a large is a okay in my book :) 
Two:
 Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch:
I don't eat a lot of ice cream these days but when I do I like to "treat" myself to something spectacular and since my favorite so far is the Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake which of course is seasonal I had to try this! But first I had to search for it!
Three:
 Do I dare say that I am stuck in the twilight zone with this game!
I know a lot of people were ALL about this game and it is still the #1 downloaded FREE game in the Google Play store. 

Four:
 I love me some Mexican food so naturally I am a HUGE fan of queso! My favorite so far is from Moe's Southwest Grill but I hardly get to go there much anymore (the hubby is NOT a fan of Mexican food)
So I got some dare I say store bough queso and I have to say it does well for a quick Mexican fix... 
Five:
 An American Classic that all of our kids will be reading in school one day and I just had to check it our from the library to see what the fuss was all about. I am half way through the book ( I am not a slow reader but I only read 15-30 minutes a night right before bed) but I am very intrigued and look forward to reading time every night
Six:. 
 Of course this is a product that only the inked would use but after being introduced to it from our new tattoo artist I am won over! back in the day (about 13 years ago when I got my first taste of ink) I was recommend Tattoo Goo and honestly used it up until  my last tat for my birthday and I am afraid I will never go back to the goo! This stuff is amazing and we always keep some on hand to help with the old ink along with the new...
Seven:
 Let's be honest as a mom with 3 kids there is little time for pampering hair cut and color not to mention extra cash flow to do it so I improvise.. I have not cut my hair since the youngest was born though I do trim the ends myself once in a while and I dye my own hair... 
I love this color and kit!
Eight:
 Paint colors! Of course this is a HUGE thing right now as we are picking out colors and then the big debate on which room to start with and when we will have the time is almost a daily discussion in our house these days, I am still as excited as I was a week or two ago but at the same time I am ready to start the process because I know it will be a tiring one :) 
Nine:
 Good ol' fashioned Southern Sweet Tea. I am telling you I was missing out on this growing up in Cali! granted it is a southern tradition and almost blasphemy if you order unsweetened (unless you have a medical condition) here but it is something that I hate to say would miss if I ever moved away from the south...

TEN: 

I don't know if it is the color or the scent of this soap that makes me want to spend all day in the sink but I am LOVIN' this! Dial has come out with a Himalayan Pink Salt and Water Lily and needless to say it is a hit!

So there you have it.. some odd things yeah?
Today we med check for D and that is one appointment I honestly say I dread... 
Wish us luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried numbers 6 and 7 but I agree with you on all the rest. Interesting blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and checking it out! :) I hope you will continue to do so.

      Delete