Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tatted Tuesday: Forever Daddy's Girl


When you become an ink addict it is almost like there is an unwritten law about adding a dedicated tat for your child and or children once you have reached that point in your life.

This is a fact not only for my self (I will be sharing my ink that is dedicated to my children soon) but also for my hubby and thousands of other parents out there!


After our youngest daughter was born I knew it wouldn't be much longer before it would be time to visit the tattoo shop for a new addition..

Off we went to see Jeff at Forbidden Images in Downtown Dothan Alabama.

He chose to go with an Old English Script with shaded letters instead of solid....


 
Here are the STATS:
 
Location: Right forearm
Design: AALIYAH in Old English Script
Time: 1-1 1/2 hours
Cost: $100
Pain Scale from 1-10: 1
Age when received: 23-24 years old
 
 
 
Share your ink and it's story with us at jonsigurl@yahoo.com subject Tattoo and have it featured on our blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment