Monday, November 10, 2014

November= Thankfulness: My List

As I am sure most of you have seen the month of November makes people in social media all of a sudden voicetrious on thing they are thankful for. Each day they post something or someone they are thankful for. I know how easy it is for life to catch us in its grasp and how easy it is for us all to get caught up with our day to days that we don't think about expressing the things we are most thankful for throughout the year.
Last year I participated in this and did the daily post but I decided not to this year.
it is not because I am not thankful I just personally challenged myself to take a moment each day and think about what I am thankful for 365 days and not just 30 days.




Here are the things I am most thankful for:

My Girls:
So they drive me crazy but they aare mine. The reason I breathe, these 3 are my life and i am honored to be called mommy by them.

My Husband:
Sure we have had our trials but he is my rock. We have stuck by one another no matter how bad things have gotten and I am lucky to have him as my partner in crime.

My Family: 
From my in laws to my cousins and everyone in between. I may not always get a along with them all and I may not always get the chance to tell them but they all hold a spit in my heart.

My Education:
I am a huge fan of education and actually LOVE going to school and the opportunity to do so. I think this is a vital part of who I am.

My Friends:
From the two best beasties to the amazing co workers I have there is something about having that bond with people that makes the little stressful things easier to handle.

My Job:
So many can't work and I am thankful I have the ability to do so. I take pride in my job and being able to have it.

My Health:
I am so very lucky my body allows me to do the things I do.

My Home:
Having the luxury of a place to rest my head with my kids and hubby is something some don't have. I am thankful for us to have a place to call home.

What are you most thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment