Monday, January 13, 2014

While We Were Out: Weekend Recap

Weekends are nothing different than our usual weekly routines,
Always on the go or busy busy with kids, friends and this thing called life.
Here is a recap of our crazy weekend! 
 My power lunch on Friday to keep me going while I was getting things ready for our cookout Saturday. 
 My late Christmas gift from my mom came in Friday and I LOVE it! I have used it everyday since I opened the box Friday night.
It is a scent warmer from Gold Canyon, you can order one for yourself here
 My youngest daughter came home Friday from school with this AMAZING grade on her spelling test! 
Friday night my neighbor and one of my best friends came over to help me tie up some loose ends for the cook out Saturday, while the hubby went to bed early ( he had to work the next day), she and the kids decorated the food table... I am still debating who had more fun :)  

Our fire Saturday night!
We had an amazing turn out and since the hubby had to work I was left finishing getting food ready and running errands, and managing my 3 kids, plus I had to work the grill ( I promise no one got sick)
Sorry for the lack of pictures but I hope for the next one I will have more camera time. 
I want to thank everyone again who came and joined in on the fun and food! 

On Sunday I meet with my last Olivia Act winners for What the Photography and I am so excited to take their pictures in a few weeks.
I also cleaned up most of the house and yard from the cook out, did laundry and enjoyed some hubby time while the kids were at church. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. 
Come back and see how our hectic week goes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment