Saturday, August 3, 2013

And the race is on!

Well it is that time of year again when I loose my mind, sanity and lady like manners :) 
That is right it is 16 days until we are in the 2013-2014 school year and you know what that means......
That't right doctor appointments, open houses, school shopping and SOOOOO much more!
I will bring you guys along with me as we count down to this school year.... so who is with me? Hold on to your hats ladies and gents... We are entering into the 2013-2014 school year where I will be having a 1st grader, 4th grader and a 6th grader in Middle school....

LETS GO! 
This weekend the girls go and spend the night for a slumber party birthday from some of their friends. Three sisters also and the girls are more than excited. It was a last minute invite so we ran to the store and put together these birthday cups for them.
Nail polishes, bubbles, jump rope, chap stick, pens and some cool mini notebooks and a few other odds and in's is what they stuffed them all with.  
Have a great weekend!
Come by Monday to see how we are holing up and what we have on the agenda next! 
See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment