Wednesday, August 28, 2013

About Me

So I have realized that if you just joined us on reading this blog there is not much about myself in here.
I thought today would be a good day to tell you guys a little about my self, share my likes, dis likes, loves and hates.
My name is Sandra Jones, I am 28 and living in Benton Arkansas. We are only 20 miles from the big city of Little Rock and have been here for almost 2 years now.
I have been married for 6 years and have 3 AMAZING girls. 
D is 11, Lo is 9 and Boo is 6. These are just nicknames I promise I did not name my child Boo ;)
I am first and foremost a mom, then all the other hats follows....
wife, photographer, housekeeper, secretary, cook, blogger, cleaner, craftsman or shall I say crafts woman... and the list can go on but I don't want to bore you or toot my own horn,so.

Here is a fun list of likes and dislikes:
I LOVE TO READ 

This is a daily must in my home

OBSESSED! 

Not so much :( Though everyone else in the family likes it. 

I don't eat anything orange flavored. Long story 

Love my Italian Foods

Mexican is my Fav! and could eat it 24/7

Music is my lifesaver!
I love to travel and see new things! 


This house is a movie watching group :)

Now about me:
My 1st high school and the high school I consider my Alumni

My high school before getting the boot :/

The school where I received my GED and started college for journalism

My current school where I am receiving my degree in photography
My camera brand :)

Riverside, Ca my home town

Dothan Al, where I met the hubby, had 2 kids and lived for 8 years 

Mobile, Al, where we moved to after leaving Ca

Our new hometown 

My biz logo.
I will share more with you all from time to time. I have an amazing life and have been though a lot. It is not always rainbows and sunshine in this girls life, but I am always wearing rain boots and a smile to fight back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment