Tuesday, August 12, 2014

While We Were Away: A Weekened Recap

Well this has been one jammed packed weekend!
 
Friday I took the girls for their annual back to school hair cuts and this is what they came up with.
 
 


 
 
 
Saturday the girls were off to a birthday party as I stayed home to sleep since it was my first overnight on the job. Thanks to Tracy for taking them allowed me a few hours of napping for this mamma!
 
 
Sunday we had a relaxing day. The hubby was not feeling well and I was tired. We relaxed and cat napped most of the day and did nothing exciting really but the usual house things. Like cleaning and prepping for our last week before school starts.
 
 
I worked Sunday night but Monday was busy with things to do.
The hubby was home sick Monday so he was resting as I took the oldest and the youngest to their eye doctor.
And well it looks like all three of the girlies will now be sporting geek gear. Boo's comes in with in the next few weeks so stay tuned to see what she picked out.
 
Last night we went to our last open house for D in Middle School. That chick is off to 7th grade and I am in a slight I am getting old panic...
 
I will share more about her schedule and all later this week.
 
I was off last night so today I am in a MAD rush to finish up house work, get some stuff cleaned and then finish an organizing project!
 
 
Hope you all had an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment