Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm Going Back to... The Working World!

Yesterday on the blog I kept referring to my new job as my "vacation" I am sure some people thing that that is the WORST reference to a job ever but as a mom of 3 (2 being ADHD and 2 being PRE teen) YOU would too.
 
Now don't get me wrong. I have AMAZING kids! I love my girls with all my heart and I would die for them. I am blessed to call them mine and all that "typical" mom thoughts but I have worked since I was 16 and never thought I would be a stay at home mom. I am not made to be a stay at home mom but I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to do it the last 3 years.
 
 
Since I have the three girls and they are always busy kids, I needed a job where I could work around not only them but also around my hubby and his schedule and job. Plus I am in school still and I have the newspaper job and the little boy that I keep for his mom and last but not least I still have WtP.
 
 
Since I had to work around all of these other things I knew I needed a job that would be overnight and I also needed something were I would make decent money AND I wanted to get a job with benefits. There was only one place that I knew of that would fit all of these needs for me and my family.
 
 
 
If we flash back to 11 years ago I was hired to work there also but after 5 years I left the company to take time off to spend with my daughters and my new baby. I sort of regret leaving seeing that I am back there 11 years later BUT I am so thankful for all the opportunities that I have in between like meeting new friends, learning new job opportunities and skills and getting the chance to start WtP and go back to school finally.
 
My job is far from glamorous, I don't get to dress fancy, I don't even have to wear make up! BUT I am thrilled to have this opportunity to help the hubby with our newest goals.
 
I was hesitant on sharing my new job with everyone because it is a retail job again and not in the photography field but you know what I am excited for this opportunity! This may even be the break I needed to build clients for WtP. Only God knows, there for I will be proud to say that I am not to proud to step back and take the steps needed to help provide for my family and my self, for my business and for the goals I have set.
 
This week is odd scheduling then it is off to overnight... I am struggling on how to swap my sleep patterns it has been SO long and I am not as young as I used to be...
 
 
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment