Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Going Downtown....











Saturday night we took the kids to our little town town square to see the Christmas lights that were done, and let me tell you my friends they went all out! In the center of our downtown is the court house and they went light CRAZY! From top to bottom and all the way around! It was so beautiful and it was great to see the kids enjoy it. I took a few pictures I wanted to share. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
All the way to the top! I wouldnt like to be that guy!
I have got to get a tripod!
Isn't it beautiful?
Another angle..
They had these little sences all over the place. I only got a picture of a few cause it was so busy there.
These were placed all around the court house, diffrent sences and diffrent sayings... what a great idea

No comments:

Post a Comment