Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pinterest for the WIN!

There are two VERY huge trends right now that I am a sucker for...
Pintrest and Chalkboards

I got this amazing chalkboard for my 30th from my best is in Cali and I LOVE it and use it ALL the time. Down fall it NEVER came clean... 
So... 
I got on a mission through Pintrest to find out how to clean it to where it looked brand new every time I erased it...

I did not want to have to go buy a special product either so when I saw several pins stare to use coke I was a little skeptical. I mean who thinks of these things?! Really?! 

Yesterday while on my cleaning spree I decided why not. What could it really hurt? So I got the coke I didn't finish the day before and hasn't thrown away yet and tried it...



My results? 





Short of amazing right? 


I was amazed the Chalkboard was like it was brand bew!!! 
I even kept what was left of the coke and added it to my cleaning cabniet. 

Is there a pintrest win that you have found? 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment