Tuesday, June 3, 2014

All You Need Is.... Dad....

One month to the day I will be standing at the airport waiting on a plane to arrive with my Dad on it!
We have lived here almost 3 years and since he can not travel like he used to be able to my godfather is sending him to us via flight!
This girlie is WAY excited about it.
My godfather and dad have been BFF's since high school and have not seen each other in 20+ years!
Both having a military back ground you can imagine the difficulties keeping in touch.
 
I am a little bummed that my older two girls will not be here to see him and spend time with him since they are going to their biological father's this summer, but my oldest already has the solution... Facetime of course!
 
 
We have a fun filled 3 day weekend in the planning for when he is here and just in time for the fireworks to celebrate America's birthday!
 
 
Dad will also be reunited with my older sisters God Parents. In which my girls have claimed as another set of Grandparents. :)
 
This will be an amazing weekend I know and I am so excited to have him and his Best Friend reunited :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment