Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Peanut Butter Fudge..

When we lived in Alabama my mother-in-law would make peanut butter fudge. I had never had it until she made it for me the first time and let me just say KT was heavenly! 
It is a huge family hit and she could never make just one batch but always had to make several for all of her kids yo have their own pan! Yes my friends it is THAT good! 
Since we no longer live in close enough distance for this scrumcious treat I decided the other day to find an recipe so I could continue the traction here with mg girls. 
So Sunday after non while my kids were pool side and I was hired of tanning I set out to good old Google and found a 4 ingredient recipe and set out to try and remake the infamous fugde my mother in law shared with us.
Now I will share it with you! 

What you need:
2 cups of Sugar
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup peanut butter
1tsp. Vanilla

 What to do:

Combine sugar and milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. 
Continue to boil for about 2 and a half minutes.
Remove from heat
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until just mixed
 Pour in greased pan (smaller the pan thicker the fudge) 
Let cool and set. 
Then cut and serve!
Simple right!
*note: 
I used a lil more peanut butter for mine for an extra peanut butter taste
Also I would boil the milk and sugar a lil longer to better dissolve the sugar so it isn't grainy
Here are some pictures of the process!
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment