Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Here Comes the Bride.... and Groom Van Gogh Style

At the end of May I was blessed and honored to be able to go see my cousin Vince and his wife to be Mady get hitched in Mesa Arizona. 
After 2 planes with 3 kids we made it to the Phoenix Airport and I felt a little closer to home.
If you did not know I lived in the area for 6 years as a child when my dad was stationed at the local Air force base and my brother was born there....
Back on track...
We were greeted at luggage from my Grandma and Grandpa who had drove 6 hours from Riverside to be there not only for the big day but to get me and the girls from the Airport.
After reaching the hotel we un packed and got settled enough to be there for the rehearsal dinner at Old Chicago. Lets just say it was to DIE for! Such an amazing place with amazing food and an amazing family! 
The next day was the big day as we all joined together to witness the union of these two. 
The theme was Van Gogh inspired and it was BEAUTIFULLY thrown  put together.
My cousin recently came home from serving a tour in Afghanistan and is stationed in Georgia while the future Mrs. was living in Arizona and going to school full time. 
Yes it was a HUGE and an AMAZING accomplishment that we all got to share and experience. 

Mady and Vince, if you do read this I have to say I am so very proud of you both! Mady I will always wonder what is wrong with you   admire you for joining this crazy Nasluchacz clan and welcome you to the family. Vince words will never describe how much pride I have in you and all I can say is job well done! P.S. If you mess this up I will haunt you! :) 
Love you both! 

Here are a few pics of their big day!


























  

No comments:

Post a Comment