Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Nine years ago today, I gave birth to my second child and my second daughter. Alora Diane joined us at 8:04 in the morning, the year was 2003.She was 7lbs, 10 oz and 20 inches long. I was a week from my 19th birthday and I was so overwhelmed with the thought of having #2.

There are things that people do not understand truly until they personally experience it and this my friends was one of them.

I never thought I could love another like I did my first child. I had always wondered how a human’s heart could carry that much love, I always wondered what it felt like to love something so unconditional and so evenly dispersed.

As a mother you get the joys of finding and experiencing that type of “LOVE”.  I thank God everyday for my 3 beautiful girls. I know now why he has blessed me with girls and not a boy.

To Alora,

I am so proud to be your mother! You are my peace keeper, my social butterfly; my tender heart, my dare devil. You are a beautiful, loving child and I can never express how much I love and are proud of you! I want you to know that you are going to be great at whatever God has planned for you and I am honored to be the one to guide you into the right direction! Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment